International Arts & Artists is a nonprofit arts service organization dedicated to promoting cross-cultural understanding and exposure to the arts internationally. IA&A fulfills its mission by providing programs and services to artists, arts institutions, cultural organizations, and the public.
- Develops and circulates fine art exhibitions to large and small institutions.
- Covers a range of art and cultural concepts from both international and American artists.
- Collaborates with more than 450 museums and cultural institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
- Provides assistance in all stages of exhibition planning.
Hillyer Art Space
- Supports the local Washington, DC, arts community through enriching programs.
- Showcases regional and international underexposed artists working in a wide array of media.
- Serves as an open forum for artistic discussions, events, and activities.
Cultural Exchange Programs
- Facilitate U.S. Department of State-approved visas for international interns, trainees, and scholars at arts and cultural-related organizations throughout the U.S.
- Provide host organizations with J-1 visa application services offer international exchange opportunities for U.S. residents.
- Provides high-quality, affordable print and digital media services to art institutions, artists, nonprofits and businesses.
- Produces art catalogs and marketing materials for IA&A’s programs.